Monday 13 June 2011

The dress for the wedding

Well today im going to get a dress for my cousins wedding, ive waited till now because
as the weights been falling off me i thought theres no point spending money on a lovely new dress for it to be massive on me by the time comes.

This wedding was another thing that motivated me to lose weight i thought to myself next time me and my family have a huge get together i need to be slimmer i was getting sick of the sympathetic looks just because i'm fat doesnt mean im not a person !. Anyway im really excited to go shopping as theres way more choose nowadays im about a size 16/18 at the moment so i can now shop in places i couldnt before like river island, topshop just normal high street stores rather than just evans.

My mum is overweight too and has always struggled with her weight but i'm really proud of her as shes been doing the weight watchers diet at home and has managed to lose 6lb. My dad also attends the classes with me and has lost 4lb in his first week. Its easy doing it as a family because cant slip up on the dreaded crisps and chocolate in the cupboard because there is none.

Last night i had a really nice simple dinner. I made homemade wedges in the oven with wedges seasoning and a small chicken chagrill came to 13 propoints but it was really yummy and filled me up all night ..... i dont really no what im gunna eat for my meals today as im going to see the xfactor auditions live later so ill end up eating out.. im just going to take my eating out guide and hope for the best as its weigh day tomorrow * fingers crossed for a good loss*

No comments:

Post a Comment